More Bear Problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I barely know the Bear but always look forward to your scrapple posts.
Stay low for a few days and I wish you the best and fast recovery.
Thank You Much!

Bear
Bear,
We really appreciate the updates on your health status. For us (especially myself) who are getting up there in age, this is a reminder that we all need to wake up to reality of getting old.

We all really hope you are able to put a bunch of these issues behind you and move on.
Thank You Craig!

Bear
Thoughts and prayers John for you and Ms Bear ! Take your time and don't overdue it!

Keith
Thanks Keith!!

Bear
Bear

Rest and get better.

Prayers for you and family.
Spanx Rick!
Bear
Hope ya get feeling better John your not done teaching some us here.
Thank You Jim!

Bear
John, we will be praying for you buddy. Get some rest and hope you get to feeling better soon.
Thanks John!

Bear

Hang in there John . Sounds like you're in good hands .
Thank You Rich!

Bear
Prayers sent
Thanks Mike!

Bear
I always enjoy your posts (accept this one) Hope you are 100% soon. Thanks for what you have done for the forum. Prayers sent.
Thank You W !!

Bear
Thank you for the update. Prayers for you and your family. Hope you get to feeling better soonest.
Thanks Gal !!
Bear

Sounds like things are a real challenge right now. Thoughts and prayers for the Bear Den. Do miss seeing your posts, but definitely understandable.

I still refer back to your "step by step" manual periodically. It is a great resource.
Thank You Much!

Bear

Bear, rest and get better. Thank you for the update. Sending you healing angels, my friend.

Ray
Thank You Ray!

Bear

Bear hope you start to feel better soon. Love all your posts and vast information you provide.
Thanks Wasi !!
Bear

Take it easy and rest up my friend.
Spanx Norm!
Bear.
Get well Bear. We'll be here for you, just as you have been here for us.
Thank You Max!

Bear

John don’t worry about missing a post or ten here. We all care far more about your health than missing a comment on a post. Rest up and follow doctors orders. We want you around a long time! Prayers for you and your family. There is likely not much we can do to help but if there is surely please reach out.
Thank You Jeff !
Appreciate that.

Bear

Reactions: MadMax281
Beary gives you a BIG cyber get well hug
A1E40671-4EB2-4CEE-9966-F7A5BD23F225.jpeg

Bear, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Rest up and keep working the problem!​

Bear, best wishes here for getting healthy and feeling better. Rest up and post when you can.

Take care, sending some good karma your way.

Thank You Eye!!

Bear

John, Praying for you and the Mrs throughout this time. Rest, recover.

RG
Thank You RG !!
Bear

Get well wishes headed your way in 22 pt font

Thanks Unc!!
Bear

Thinking about you, John...🙏
Thank You Charles!
Bear

John don’t worry about missing a post or ten here. We all care far more about your health than missing a comment on a post. Rest up and follow doctors orders. We want you around a long time! Prayers for you and your family. There is likely not much we can do to help but if there is surely please reach out.
Thank You Jeff!!
Bear

So sorry to hear about that Bear. Always love checking out your posts. Hang in there, take it easy, get some rest and heal up.
Thank You Brett !!
Bear

Hey John, thanks for the update.
You just take it easy and rest up.
I know I will miss your Ninja cooks but don't worry about not posting any right now.
Your #1 priority is your health.

You, Bear Jr, and Mrs. Bear are in our prayers.

Stu

Thanks Stu!!
Bear

There is no doubt Mrs. Bear is taking good care of you John! Rest, and get better. Sending prayers and wishes for recovery and brighter days ahead.
Thanks Much Schlotz!
Bear
Rest up, and heal up, John. You and your family are in my prayers.
Thanks Doug!!
Bear

Bear, thank you for the update, I did not notice as I have been in and out . Just too busy.

As the others have said . Do what you can when you can. Your rest and health are far more important than a few missed posts and reply's.

Please do as Mrs. Bear says and get better soon.

David
Thank You David !
I always listen to the Mama Bear !!

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Getting healthy is the most important thing to worry about now John. Well, that and not missing any posts that contain the original beer pole :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing: don't ya know.

Seriously don't worry about us, just concentrate on your health, and do your best to keep us updated.

Chris

I've been recovering myself. Listen to Mrs Bear, do what she says, and love her every minute. You both deserve it. All our love to you both and our hopes for your recovery.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Bear, thank you for the update, I did not notice as I have been in and out . Just too busy.

As the others have said . Do what you can when you can. Your rest and health are far more important than a few missed posts and reply's.

Please do as Mrs. Bear says and get better soon.

David
Thanks David!
Bear

John, if your eyes are like mine, and you are on a keyboard and mouse.
Press the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys with your left hand and use the scroll wheel in your right hand to zoom in and out. That helps my ancient eyes.

Get through this my friend, I have too much to learn from you! (in18 font)

Thank You Much!!
Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Been working crazy hours John, so this is the first I've heard about this. And "this" really sucks.
You got an awful lot of friends here, my friend, so best you rest up and get feeling better.
Gary
Thank You Gary!
Bear
Getting healthy is the most important thing to worry about now John. Well, that and not missing any posts that contain the original beer pole :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing: don't ya know.

Seriously don't worry about us, just concentrate on your health, and do your best to keep us updated.

Chris
Thank You Chris!
Bear
Do what you can do, when you can do. The family is here for you !
Thanks Rider!

Bear
Bear, best wishes here for getting healthy and feeling better. Rest up and post when you can.
Thank You WI !!
Bear
Bear,
Take care, rest up and know that you have a huge community out here pulling for ya.

- Jason

Thank You Jason!
Bear

Bear, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Rest up and keep working the problem!​

Thank You Civil !!
Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky