MMMMMMMeatlof

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
my plans for today didn't work out 'cause of the rain we had yesterday and my ditch plugging up and putting a lot of junk in the yard so i did my smoke at home..here is a meat loaf that i started with meowys mix and added my own pinch here and there, garlic, old bay, chopped green peppers and pepperoni.

the smoke is sweet birch and the smell off the ECB is hypnotizing, every time i went by on the tractor i went to instant slobber..

here it is about half way thru
92e7d61f_vbattach12819.jpg

Did you say pepperoni! I can be there in about 9 hours. Please save some for me! LOL

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

boy talk about timing. got all the flood junk cleaned up,back 40 mowed, it just started raining and the meatloaf was done. man i couldn't wait.. i wanted to take the ECB to a radio flea market in Butler PA. today but the storm yesterday and the threat of rain today canceled that,i figured the smoke belching and the sweet smell of birch would have drawn people to my table and buy stuff.

So anywhooo i stayed home and did this delicious meatloaf, it actually went to 195 degrees without drying out because i got busy and didn't check it but man that thing was the best loaf yet, many more to come..here's the pics for a Qgasm
3f98e991_vbattach12823.jpg

fc44ccd8_vbattach12822.jpg

8539f1dc_vbattach12821.jpg

Automatic drool control is now fully engaged to protect the keyboard. We love meatloaf and do them often. That is a great looking pan for the smoker. Where can a starving hillbilly find one?

I like that pan too, I take it the grease will just drip into the water pan? Ok here comes the "this is how dumb I am" question. What is the pan called, it's not a colendier, is it? I hate greasey meatloaf and that one looks great.

I have been thru a couple of the smoking tray/ bbq woks (I don't know what happens to them) At any rate they are great to have. I first started to use mine to do shish kabobs without the sticks and have moved along to meatloafs, fish, chopped veggies, almost anything. Under five bucks seems cheap, I'll have to look to add to my missing collection, under ten seems to be what I remembered, but maybe I just got stuck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky