Microwave Pork Rinds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I thought these were gone but I just found at Kroger and RK....Yay, I like them.

IMG_4181.jpg

I love the spicy ones. Used to get them at Dollar general. I'm kind of spoiled on pork rinds after I had some fresh homemade ones. My friends father in law makes authentic homemade chicharones. They melt in your mouth. Love eating them with hot sauce

I used to chow on these all the time. Then they disappeared. Need to start looking because I thought they were no longer made.

Reactions: 801driver
I love the spicy ones. Used to get them at Dollar general. I'm kind of spoiled on pork rinds after I had some fresh homemade ones. My friends father in law makes authentic homemade chicharones. They melt in your mouth. Love eating them with hot sauce
I used to dip them in Franks hot sauce.

Reactions: jcam222
If you can find some, try some "cracklins", which are chicharones with a bit of fat left on them. Very tasty!

These things are easy to find here in North Texas. Several different flavors. Absolutely zero carbs, if you're into that.

Reactions: jcam222
If you can find some, try some "cracklins", which are chicharones with a bit of fat left on them. Very tasty!

These things are easy to find here in North Texas. Several different flavors. Absolutely zero carbs, if you're into that.
I've had them fresh out of the frier years ago. Our neighbor used to make them. Delicious!!

Yup , I love 'em too . Bit of a learning curve in the nuker . Don't think popcorn .
Right

The bag dont get all puffy like the popcorn bags.
I go 1 1/2 mins to get them all done

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks mighty good! I love pork rinds. I'll open the bag, pour hot sauce on them, and give a good shake to coat.

Jim

Looks mighty good! I love pork rinds. I'll open the bag, pour hot sauce on them, and give a good shake to coat.

Jim
I used to do that with the baken-ets in the red bag. Open shake hot sauce all in, shake and eat em with a Hamms beer.

Reactions: JLeonard
I always flatten the bag and shake them into as much of a single layer as I can get .
I'm gonna guess that anyone that has tried these have had some smoke .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky