Mi Cocina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lawdog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
Ransom Canyon, TX
Help from those in the DFW metroplex.
Wy wife had lunch a few weeks ago @ a resturaunt in Ft. Worth called Mi Cocina, and said she had some great Tacos "De Brisket".
I have a little bit of left over brisket from the 4th but what I am lookin' for help with is she doesn't remember the sauce that she ordered with the tacos.
She says it was like a spicy au jus, and she remembers there being pepper seeds in the sauce.
Any who are familiar with the resturant let me know if you have had it, and any tips on how to make it.

Thanks in advance

Heck...start with some juice and pepper flakes... I bet there's some cumin/coriander/chili type spice in there too. The tongue will tell! Well, it SHOULD be able to anyway.

desert,
did a search and found their website and a pdf of their menu with side sauces listed as follows:
Molcajete
Serrano Limon
Pica Pica
Salsa Ranchero
Chile Con Queso
Sunset Sauce
Butch's Sauce
Chie De Arbol
When she order the meal it was at the suggestion of one of the ladies in the group who had eaten them before and she didn't pay attention to what sauce was ordered. Her best description was it wasn't cheese based, it was thinner than salsa. I'm just tryin to narrow it down.
any and all recipies for a sauce for brisket tacos would also be appreciated

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky