• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MES repair

wesb

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 9, 2009
where do i find high temp terminals / wires to repair my MES? Home Depot/Lowes? none of the local electric shops have what i need.

aeroforce100

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 31, 2009
Try an appliance repair shop. Might be able to score a handful of wires,terminals from a junked electric stove.

scubadoo97

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 28, 2008
I found high temp terminals at ACE hardware and at an appliance repair center. They had high temp wire but told me the price went sky high recently. I ended up going to an applicance store who also does repairs. They also had high temp terminals but directed me to a couple of not so old electric ranges that were out back for disposal. I walked away with a bunch of high temp wires with terminals attached for free. Worth a look

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.