MES repair

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wesb

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
where do i find high temp terminals / wires to repair my MES? Home Depot/Lowes? none of the local electric shops have what i need.

Try an appliance repair shop. Might be able to score a handful of wires,terminals from a junked electric stove.
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

I found high temp terminals at ACE hardware and at an appliance repair center. They had high temp wire but told me the price went sky high recently. I ended up going to an applicance store who also does repairs. They also had high temp terminals but directed me to a couple of not so old electric ranges that were out back for disposal. I walked away with a bunch of high temp wires with terminals attached for free. Worth a look

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky