MES has arrived!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bluebombersfan

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 4, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
My new MES has arrived today and I couldn't be happier!!!!! 
yahoo.gif

I have it seasoning while I type this but am wondering if my MES will require some of the mods that I have read about on this forum?  Will Masterbuilt send me out parts for required mods?

unsure.gif

Sorry Dude, You're On Your Own!

Just Kidding!!!

What mods you wanna do?

What's your 1st smoke?

Todd

Get model number and serial number and call them up, If yours fits the criteria, they'll send out an upgrade. Put mine in yesterday. Took 5 minutes.

Congrats on the new MES. Pork shoulder is a great choice for your first smoke. It will get the inside of that shinny box all nice & dirty right off the bat.

Congrats on the new MES. Pork shoulder is a great choice for your first smoke. It will get the inside of that shinny box all nice & dirty right off the bat.
Thanks!!!  Sounds good I can't wait,  I have been thinking maybe I could try my hand at a Fattie so I could do it during the week.

Welcome!

Lots of MES owners here!!

Craig

I made up 4lbs of Hi mountain jalapeno snackin sticks.  I will be trying them out for my first smoke tonight!!  I will take some pics along the way as well. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky