MES 40 Tray?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blacknosecorey

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 8, 2010
Greer, SC
Just replaced my MES30 with a nice MES 40 from Academy Sports.  THANK YOU BLACK FRIDAY!  Anyway, FINALLY getting around to setting it up today and found the chip tray to be tiny, similar, if not identical, to the original that came on the 30.  Folks, is this correct?  Does this smaller tray work well?  Do they still supply the larger tray for free?

Didn't just think, did.  I like the results, but I want to be able to use the chip tray if I choose.  Masterbuilt sent a replacement tray that covers the entire element.

what model do you have was told would have to buy the bigger or full chip pan mine wasn't covered under the free replacement. Mines a 20070211

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky