Mes 40 hanging racks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wazzuqer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 11, 2012
Moses Lake, WA
Got a new mes 40 s smoker! Trying to find the thread that shows how to make hanging racksfor pepper sticks and summer sausage, anybody know where I can find it.? Thanks...

Here you are very easy to make!
Richie

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Awesome that’s the post I was looking for! Not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, thanks again !! Didn’t there used to be a Modification section thread for all the tricks too?

Awesome that’s the post I was looking for! Not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, thanks again !! Didn’t there used to be a Modification section thread for all the tricks too?
Slicers,Grinder, I think that is still around.

Gonna have to go to plan B, just opened the box and it a different style shelf holder crap , any ideas?
4EC081A5-2DEF-4994-8E37-29E6BCA180F0.jpeg

I have a mes30 and was able to make the wooden ones. I just ordered an new mes40 and I see i have the same problem you are having. Following this thread for possible suggestions...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky