• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mes 40 hanging racks

wazzuqer

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 11, 2012
Got a new mes 40 s smoker! Trying to find the thread that shows how to make hanging racksfor pepper sticks and summer sausage, anybody know where I can find it.? Thanks...

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Here you are very easy to make!
Richie

wazzuqer

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 11, 2012
Awesome that’s the post I was looking for! Not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, thanks again !! Didn’t there used to be a Modification section thread for all the tricks too?

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Awesome that’s the post I was looking for! Not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, thanks again !! Didn’t there used to be a Modification section thread for all the tricks too?
Slicers,Grinder, I think that is still around.

wazzuqer

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 11, 2012
Gonna have to go to plan B, just opened the box and it a different style shelf holder crap , any ideas?
4EC081A5-2DEF-4994-8E37-29E6BCA180F0.jpeg

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks