Mes 40 hanging racks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wazzuqer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 11, 2012
Moses Lake, WA
Got a new mes 40 s smoker! Trying to find the thread that shows how to make hanging racksfor pepper sticks and summer sausage, anybody know where I can find it.? Thanks...

Here you are very easy to make!
Richie

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Awesome that’s the post I was looking for! Not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, thanks again !! Didn’t there used to be a Modification section thread for all the tricks too?

Awesome that’s the post I was looking for! Not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, thanks again !! Didn’t there used to be a Modification section thread for all the tricks too?
Slicers,Grinder, I think that is still around.

Gonna have to go to plan B, just opened the box and it a different style shelf holder crap , any ideas?
4EC081A5-2DEF-4994-8E37-29E6BCA180F0.jpeg

I have a mes30 and was able to make the wooden ones. I just ordered an new mes40 and I see i have the same problem you are having. Following this thread for possible suggestions...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky