Merry Christmas from South GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishinfarmer

Original poster
Dec 21, 2010
South Georgia
I've been surfing this site for awhile now and decided it was time to join up.  I'm getting a new Landmann "Big Block" for Christmas from my in-laws, so here's to some great smoking.  

Wishin You And yours a Merry Christmas ,

And welcome to SMF!

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of people here to share their experience no matter what type of smoker you have, someone here has experience with it and is willing to share that experience. Looking forward to seeing some of your Q-view.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker they are a great unit. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Wecome aboard.

There are a few Ga folks active here.

Got lots of pecan wood stacked up?

Don't have the pecan stacked yet, but there's several trees about 100 yards behind my house, so I won't have far to go to pick up a few limbs.

You folks in zone 8 have all the goodies. Gators,rattlesnakes and pecans.

Welcome, there is a lot of good info here and super helpful people. Have fun and happy smokin'.

Last edited:
Welcome to smf friend! if your just getting started check out the free e-course offered here. It'll get you going in the right direction!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

How far are all you south Ga people from Bainbridge I have a place about 10-15 miles south of there in Fl

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to SMF and congrats on the new smoker. Merry Christmas

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky