Meowys rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coacher72

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 16, 2010
Pratt, Kansas
In an earlier post Papagreer mentioned how well he liked Meowys rub on his pork shoulder. I guess I'm not too tech savvy and I tried to search for it and gave up. I'm going to do a pork shoulder this weekend and would like to try it.So I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction so I could get the recipe.

Thanks

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

What you can do is go to advanced search and them jus put in Papagreer's name and then it will find all the threads started by papa. Then just go to the one you want and bang there you have it.

Tried that no luck. Papagreer actually got it from Meowy. So I was hoping he or Meowy would reply with the recipe or link. Thanks

Meowey’s Rub

INGREDIENTS:

2 tablespoons salt

2 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons brown sugar

2 tablespoons ground cumin

2 tablespoons chili powder

2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper

1 tablespoon cayenne pepper

1 tablespoon cinnamon

1 teaspoon ground allspice

¼ cup paprika

PREPARATION:

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well; use as a dry rub on beef, chicken, lamb or pork.

Hope this helps!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Just wanted to say I tried this rub on some beef ribs this week and they came out excellent. The only change i made was to sub out sugars for splenda variants. helps the diabetics out that we fed.

Other than that i thought the rub was awsome and it goes in my favorites file.

Jerry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky