Mechanism to switch betwen 2 propane tanks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

packrat

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 6, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
I seem to remember a post on here with a link to a "switch valve" (or whatever it's called) that lets you automatically rollover between one propane tank to another. $38 rings a bell. Is this right, or am I thinking of something else?

Yeah, any RV place should be able to fulfill your needs. But at that price I think you are talking a manual switch.

I use propane for my cooking in the cabin and the least expensive auto switching regulator I could find was about $90. THere were manual switch regulators in the price range you suggest but not the automatic type.

Any propane dealer or RV place should be able to help you, but I would price the propane dealer first.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky