Mechanism to switch betwen 2 propane tanks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

packrat

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 6, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
I seem to remember a post on here with a link to a "switch valve" (or whatever it's called) that lets you automatically rollover between one propane tank to another. $38 rings a bell. Is this right, or am I thinking of something else?

Yeah, any RV place should be able to fulfill your needs. But at that price I think you are talking a manual switch.

I use propane for my cooking in the cabin and the least expensive auto switching regulator I could find was about $90. THere were manual switch regulators in the price range you suggest but not the automatic type.

Any propane dealer or RV place should be able to help you, but I would price the propane dealer first.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky