Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That reminds me. I have SmokinAl SmokinAl meatloaf on my to do list. He has pics:

I'm not to concerned. I lived thru the nuclear age. Remember the school drill - hide under your desk.

Chris

LOL! That was a few years before my time.
AS IF HIDING UNDER YOUR DESK WOULD SAVE YOU! :emoji_laughing::emoji_angel:

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Some times a cook without pics is appropriate. You, friend have hit a home run. Out of the park. Letting the readers use their imagination, genius, pure genius. I mean who hasn’t had meatloaf growing up. The smells, flavor be it good or bad from grandma or moms meatloaf undoubtedly popped in to some readers mind.
way to pioneer this type of interaction and helping members reminisce upon times long gone. You really have me thinking on this one. Props bud, props!

Some times a cook without pics is appropriate. You, friend have hit a home run. Out of the park. Letting the readers use their imagination, genius, pure genius. I mean who hasn’t had meatloaf growing up. The smells, flavor be it good or bad from grandma or moms meatloaf undoubtedly popped in to some readers mind.
way to pioneer this type of interaction and helping members reminisce upon times long gone. You really have me thinking on this one. Props bud, props!
True very true. I know personally my mind has taken a trip down meatloaf memory lane each time I have looked at this thread. I almost turned my email alerts back on just so I didn’t miss anything.
Are y’all the ketchup type or not? I’ve always enjoyed my meatloaf with ketchup not gravy.

Whoa peachey!! Email alerts that is like a 5th course added to the meal most excellent buddy most excellent.
Ketchup, boy does that bring back memories too. What a day what a day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky