• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Meatloaf

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
That reminds me. I have SmokinAl SmokinAl meatloaf on my to do list. He has pics:

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
No problem here CPAC I'm not a meatloaf person anyway so if it didn't happen that's ok in my book.

Warren

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I'm not to concerned. I lived thru the nuclear age. Remember the school drill - hide under your desk.

Chris
LOL! That was a few years before my time.
AS IF HIDING UNDER YOUR DESK WOULD SAVE YOU! :emoji_laughing::emoji_angel:

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Some times a cook without pics is appropriate. You, friend have hit a home run. Out of the park. Letting the readers use their imagination, genius, pure genius. I mean who hasn’t had meatloaf growing up. The smells, flavor be it good or bad from grandma or moms meatloaf undoubtedly popped in to some readers mind.
way to pioneer this type of interaction and helping members reminisce upon times long gone. You really have me thinking on this one. Props bud, props!

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Some times a cook without pics is appropriate. You, friend have hit a home run. Out of the park. Letting the readers use their imagination, genius, pure genius. I mean who hasn’t had meatloaf growing up. The smells, flavor be it good or bad from grandma or moms meatloaf undoubtedly popped in to some readers mind.
way to pioneer this type of interaction and helping members reminisce upon times long gone. You really have me thinking on this one. Props bud, props!
True very true. I know personally my mind has taken a trip down meatloaf memory lane each time I have looked at this thread. I almost turned my email alerts back on just so I didn’t miss anything.
Are y’all the ketchup type or not? I’ve always enjoyed my meatloaf with ketchup not gravy.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Whoa peachey!! Email alerts that is like a 5th course added to the meal most excellent buddy most excellent.
Ketchup, boy does that bring back memories too. What a day what a day.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
One memory I’d like to forget was a new Meatloaf recipe My wife tried awhile back. It had carrots and some other things in it and I was hard to choke down. I covered it in ketchup and it was still tough to eat.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.