Meat season is coming

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slavikborisov

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2021
Pennsylvania
Got my champion juicer…. 150lb of pork bay fat cubes up and vac sealed and loaded in the freezer ….and finished plumbing up my 3 bay sink… before someone asks yes those electric sockets are on a GFCI breaker for saftey lol!!! I didn’t want to relocate them and the sink came after…

Got a new method and recipe for hotdogs and got lot of venison projects coming up!
B89E9768-FA93-4032-9AAD-FE7FE0E64757.jpeg
F242A14A-F1B3-4424-B564-E3319C8F621A.jpeg
380A65F0-095F-4007-97B0-83E6D86F6DF3.jpeg

Have fun. I love my Champion meat juicer. Looks like soft serve meat ice cream coming out, it creates very little heat and is pretty easy to clean up. Just wish the feed throat was bigger.

Reactions: slavikborisov
Have fun. I love my Champion meat juicer. Looks like soft serve meat ice cream coming out, it creates very little heat and is pretty easy to clean up. Just wish the feed throat was bigger.
I’m excited to Not have to grind 4-5 times…just gonna double grind and throw in the juicer to get my hotdog texture…there any way to modify it to make the throat larger?

there any way to modify it to make the throat larger?
No way I can think of. I just hand roll sausage sized pieces and drop them down the throat, that seems to be the fastest way to feed it. Kind of a pain but not a deal breaker.

The double grind ending through the 1/8” plate is fine. I have a dual grind head so I single pass through the 1/8” plate, not as fine as a double pass but works just fine. Make sure the cutter cone is sharp. When I bought mine they must have ran heavy seeded fruit through like cherries maybe and the cutters were dull and slightly rolled over. Still worked ok but finally bought a new cone and that works much better.

Reactions: slavikborisov
No way I can think of. I just hand roll sausage sized pieces and drop them down the throat, that seems to be the fastest way to feed it. Kind of a pain but not a deal breaker.

The double grind ending through the 1/8” plate is fine. I have a dual grind head so I single pass through the 1/8” plate, not as fine as a double pass but works just fine. Make sure the cutter cone is sharp. When I bought mine they must have ran heavy seeded fruit through like cherries maybe and the cutters were dull and slightly rolled over. Still worked ok but finally bought a new cone and that works much better.
Good to know thanks!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky