Meat Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
If you have a Save - a - Lot in your area they have eye round for $2.99 lb. this week. Also whole pork butts for $1.29 lb.

A change added to this Acme has turkey breast this week $.99

Warren

Last edited:
Hey I posted this before, in case you missed it . There is a phone APP called FLIPP. You can see all the local weekly sales brochures. Search, mark...and so on. Search FLIPP in play or apple store.

RG

Screenshot_20191010-171412_Flipp.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Warren!! We have a Savealot and I buy sale meats there often. I’m going to get a couple while eye of rounds for future lunchmeat. They often have nice ribeye for $3.99 too.

I have been buying Butts for $.99
Eye round sounds like it maybe worth taking a ride
Richie

It's been a weird year in my area of NorCal. I haven't seen pork butts much below $1.79/lb. $.99/lb was relatively common last year.

I saw pork cushions (the lean, meaty part of the picnic) for $1.58/lb earlier this week. Might have to go back today to stock up. I like curing them into Canadian-type bacon.

Just ordered Two 8 pound Butts BRT. I have yet to be dissatisfied with Sav-A-Lot meats.

jcam222 jcam222 $3.99 RIB EYE? That I have yet to see. Please post an Alert or Message me if seen again. Thanks...JJ

Just ordered Two 8 pound Butts BRT. I have yet to be dissatisfied with Sav-A-Lot meats.

jcam222 jcam222 $3.99 RIB EYE? That I have yet to see. Please post an Alert or Message me if seen again. Thanks...JJ

Certainly will. My local Savealot has either ribeye or Tbone (with tail) once a month for either $3.99 or $4.99. Picking through the packs I always find nicely marbled once. They aren't prime but they sure are good for the price!

I feel pretty fortunate with the meat deals in my area overall. As I posted in another thread where Chili was kind enough to add details on what types of beef ribs to buy I just ordered a 30 lbs. case of Beef Chuck, Short Ribs, 130 for $3.99 / lbs. from our local Amish butcher shop for next weekends smoking pleasure.

Thank you my friend. The sales must be regional. There are 3 Sav-A-Lot stores within 35 miles of me. The only Beef on sale is $3.99 Chuck Roasts. Maybe next week...JJ

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky