Measuring up

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by mgwerks, Feb 23, 2009.

  1. mgwerks

    mgwerks Smoking Fanatic

    I didn't know where to put this, so here it landed. Please move to proper forum if need be.

    Wandering through Wal*Mart today, I stumbled upon these and just had to buy them - only $2 or $3 each.

    Smaller one is a shot glass, but is marked in ounces, tablespoons and teaspoons. I know, not rocket science, but still cool. The larger one is even better. It is graduated in ounces, tablespoons, teaspoons and milliliters! They were just too cool to pass up.
  2. jamesb

    jamesb Smoking Fanatic

    Don't know if there was supposed to be a pic attached or not but...

    I too have a shot sized glass and a pint sized glass that are marked with graduated measurements. They are really helpful for measuring out multiples of ingredients...

Share This Page