• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Masterbuilt Smokers (Bear’s Thoughts & Findings)

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Hi Bear,
Thoughts on this smoker... It has 2 vents on top.

I haven't seen much on that one yet:
I'd like to see the layout of the inside for air flow.
The Broiler with 2 vents is a good idea, but that's also another thing to have problems with.
IMO that one is hinged on the wrong side, but that may be just me & not a big deal.

That price of $299 sounds good, but like I say, "I'd like to see the interior first".

Bear

Paul6506

Joined Jul 1, 2020
I haven't seen much on that one yet:
I'd like to see the layout of the inside for air flow.
The Broiler with 2 vents is a good idea, but that's also another thing to have problems with.
IMO that one is hinged on the wrong side, but that may be just me & not a big deal.

That price of $299 sounds good, but like I say, "I'd like to see the interior first".

Bear
Thank you Sir,
I also wanted to see a picture of the insides. I will keep looking for one.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
amazon" style="max-width:120px"> View attachment 451992 amazon" style="max-width:120px">
Same one from Amazon.

OK---Now I'll say this:
The inside is the best interior they have in their collection. (Like My Gen #2.5)
However these 2 ads are showing $649 for it, instead of $299. I thought $299 was too cheep for that one, but I also think $649 is Too Much.

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.