Masterbuilt Electric Charcoal Smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Southeast Michigan
Yep.
Basket with charcoal and wood chunks goes right on the chip pan.
I'm going to do a chuck roast using duel fuel and see how that goes. The electric should keep it steady. Will do a thread this weekend. :D

IMG_20180120_162622.jpg
IMG_20180120_162631.jpg
IMG_20180120_162642.jpg

Hey let us know if you end up getting any smoke ring color from the charcoal burning.
I thought I read somewhere that you could such a thing to occur using charcoal chunks in an AMNPS. You are effectively doing something similar.

Also I may try to get my hands on some pecan shells and smash them up and burn in the AMNPS and see if they produce a smoke ring :)

I just need something to go inside to keep them together. But of wire on the rack holders .. all 3 match up pretty well inside on both smokers.

Seems easier to just block off some air in the ECM...

Yes. Easily foiled with an aluminum foil pizza pan . They have them at the GFS store. Just trim it and rest it on the heat shield. Or when I foil the shield I can leave extra around the edge to scrunch in the gap

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky