Masterbuilt Cold Smoker Kit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrduece

Original poster
Sep 8, 2020
Good morning,
I am new to the site but have been reading for a while now. Thanks for having me as a member. I've been using a Masterbuilt 40" Smoker for about 5 years now with great success. I recently relocated to a HOT climate and can no longer get smoke as the burner doesn't stay on long enough to maintain temperature. I was going to purchase a MB cold smoker kit but they are hard to find now. Are there any other suggestions for smoking in my climate during the summer months?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Thank you,
Don

Reactions: kruizer
The AMNPS with the mailbox mod is the most popular. I'm in Ga. where it's very hot most of the Summer. I've been using the MB Cold Smoker attachment for several years directly attached to the chip loader port. I also use the AMNPS tube inside the smoker when I want 2 different flavors of smoke. I got my last MB Cold Smoker attachment through Home Depot online. You may want to check there. Welcome to the best forum ever.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky