Man I am so pissed off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
nice to see it all worked out gary and good call on the hospice donation!

...and i got a corner sprinkler just for the MH!

Well - got a call from the person that did the damage. Looks like 2 of them were in my planter because I saw the one with the Camry back into it and pull out. The second one said she had backed into the planter area and pulled forward and backed out again. She claims that she did not see any damage but in looking at the two vehicles involved it was obvioulsy the SUV that did the damage based on the size of the tire tracks and the 3 foot long skid mark coming back out.  

The husband called and wants to come and fix it but I told him it was all done and I dont want the money so please donate $40 to hospice and lets move on.

I think I got what I wanted, They are really embarassed and I taught them that hit and run in not acceptable.
Gary, I hink you handled it well, and yes you are right about that type of action not being acceptable.Move on brother.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky