Malory Firewall ???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JeffB1961

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 1, 2021
this thing looks like it will last forever and it looks solid as all get out !
"....

Charcoal divider for kettle grills. Creates the perfect heat barrier for both direct and indirect grilling.
  • 7 adjustable positions
  • Fits most 22" and 22.5" charcoal kettle grills (Weber, Napoleon, etc.)
  • Replaces the bottom charcoal grate of your kettle grill
  • Comes with a ½-inch thick charcoal divider panel and a ¼-inch thick charcoal grate
  • Made in the U.S.A.
Weight: 22.5 lb ...."
and here's a video Ry did about it

anybody tried one yet ?
what are y'alls thoughts ?
the adjustable divider looks like a nice feature .
anyone think it might be a SnS killer ? or just a wannabe ?

take care , jeff

Reactions: gmc2003
Looks like a nice accessory. I can see where the adjustability would come in handy. My only concern would be the added weight and if it would stress out the leg connections after a while. I also liked the cooking grate.

Chris

i hadn't considered the weight being a possible issue . i agree their grate looks nice also and the wider and removable sides look like a plus also . at 22 and 27 lbs they would add almost 50 lbs of weight . i don't think id pay what they're asking but they look very nice . maybe they'll have a significant sale sometime and i'd consider them . just thought i post about them in case folks with deeper pockets might be interested .

take care , jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky