Lurking for a while

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jkrezdorn

Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
Leesport, PA
Hey everyone. Been smoking with a Cookshack since 2007 Smoked all types of meats. birds, fatties, brisket pork shoulders, peppers to name a few. Live about 5 miles north of Reading, PA. I enjoy long distance Motorcycle riding. My favorite Iron Butt ride is from here to TN for lunch and back. BBQ of course. Great place for pulled pork in Bluff City, TN. Round trip a bit over 1000 miles. Look forward to some of the recipes here. Doing short ribs and Dutch's Wicked Baked beans tomorrow.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! Would you do us a favor and add your location to your profile, Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky