Lumberjack Pellets no longer making 100% Apple?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jarod L

Original poster
Aug 20, 2018
Montana
I was looking at their website and at Bbqpelletsonline and don’t see the 100% Apple anymore. Anyone know if they are no longer producing it? Has been one of my favorites through the years.

I've heard that but it's still being sold at Dick's and listed on the Canadian website

I emailed them and they have discontinued the 100% Apple, 100% mesquite, and 100% pecan. So get them while you can! 😉

• Wow
Reactions: Steff3
Where do you find that LJ makes pellets for Cabela's ? I keep seeing folks stating so and so makes the for so and so, I would love to see some hard info as to who in the world makes what lol,LJ still makes the pellets but they are only selling them in blends evidently, I am not sure if the stock is low or what

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky