Luhr Jensen Little Chief Smoker Instructions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just purchased the original Luhr Jensen Little Chief Smoker at a yard sale and would love to have the directions .. can you share them with me?  Thanks!

The little chief smoker is maybe the best fish smoker EVER. It is so simple to use and just takes maybe 5 or so batches to have a good idea how to smoke with it. It does very well with fatty fish, salmon, trout, black cod, blue fish, redfish, and so on. It is really simple to do beef, pork, chicken and even lamb if you have a crockpot to finish, or a cast iron dutch oven to put in your stoves oven. LOW and SLOW, for your more hardy meats and for fish, it is just right.

Reactions: daveomak
Yes, thanks for posting the manual link. It's been awhile since I have used my big chief. Maybe it's time for some more Salmon Jerky.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky