Lower carb Pumpkin Pie on Traeger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eaglewing

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2008
St. Louis MO
Using 1/2 amount Monk Fruit instead of sugar... Aldis for main ingredients

20211008_171227.jpg

20211008_163628.jpg

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

20211008_165649.jpg

Traeger cooked this flawlessly!!!

Last edited:
Wow! I gotta try that! I’ve never done a pie on the traeger. Never tried monk fruit either, that should be interesting. Great job! Thank you for sharing!

Really nice work . It looks perfect . Way back when I used to do cakes on a Weber kettle . Never tried a pie though . Thanks for posting .

Nice! Been thinking about low carb pumpkin cheese cake. I been using Monkfruit also. I just order some of the new one Purecane. Not a fan of almond flour and have some pecan flour to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
My math had me at about 25 carbs per slice (8 to a pie)
That's counting pumpkin, condensed milk, and monk fruit divide by 8, plus 9 for the 1 serving of crust

BUT, it's actually LESS if you are worried about blood sugar, (knowledge is king)

according to this, only HALF of sugar alcohol gets absorbed in your blood

nutrition-label-gif.gif

Seeing as this monk fruit is 4g sugar alcohol, you only count HALF, which makes Monk Fruit over 50% less than real sugar in carb count.

ingredients_en-13-full-jpg.jpg

So if this is applied, now each piece is 21.5g carb

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky