Low Carb Diet (doesn't sound interesting does it?)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Buford, GA
I am on a low carb diet. I feel like some of you coud use it-Ha Ha , Simple--give up bread and potatos and eat all the meat you want. Well--I smoke pork butt and eat all I want (with BBQ sauce) and lose weight. Just wanted to let you know. If you need FURTHER ideas please send me a message===Once you go thru the potato and bread withdrawal---it works great. Just Think==All the meat you want to eat. Charlie

This is NOT what I meant--but I love your answer and your refferal. I am basically talking about us regular beer belly folks that just don't want to go on a diet. Us folks that don't think we are really fat

Reactions: TNJAKE
A lot of us do it due to dietary restrictions because of diabetes, you get use to it after awhile, but I do love carbs.

I sure do love my carbs! Could I live without em...yes but until I have to...pass the potatoes and bread!

Ryan

• Love
Reactions: forktender
I am on a low carb diet. I feel like some of you coud use it-Ha Ha , Simple--give up bread and potatos and eat all the meat you want. Well--I smoke pork butt and eat all I want (with BBQ sauce) and lose weight. Just wanted to let you know. If you need FURTHER ideas please send me a message===Once you go thru the potato and bread withdrawal---it works great. Just Think==All the meat you want to eat. Charlie
Ive been eating keto for a couple years now. As Jake said I post a lot of stuff here and it’s all keto / low carb. Desserts, fake potato dishes , baked bean knockoffs and more.

It is hard at first. No bread and potatoes? YUCK After 3 weeks--it gets a lot better. I barely miss them now. Down to 183. Yeah me! (now don't show me a picture of a homemade biscuit with butter oozing out)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky