• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Low Carb Diet (doesn't sound interesting does it?)

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
I am on a low carb diet. I feel like some of you coud use it-Ha Ha , Simple--give up bread and potatos and eat all the meat you want. Well--I smoke pork butt and eat all I want (with BBQ sauce) and lose weight. Just wanted to let you know. If you need FURTHER ideas please send me a message===Once you go thru the potato and bread withdrawal---it works great. Just Think==All the meat you want to eat. Charlie

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
This is NOT what I meant--but I love your answer and your refferal. I am basically talking about us regular beer belly folks that just don't want to go on a diet. Us folks that don't think we are really fat

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
A lot of us do it due to dietary restrictions because of diabetes, you get use to it after awhile, but I do love carbs.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
I sure do love my carbs! Could I live without em...yes but until I have to...pass the potatoes and bread!

Ryan

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I am on a low carb diet. I feel like some of you coud use it-Ha Ha , Simple--give up bread and potatos and eat all the meat you want. Well--I smoke pork butt and eat all I want (with BBQ sauce) and lose weight. Just wanted to let you know. If you need FURTHER ideas please send me a message===Once you go thru the potato and bread withdrawal---it works great. Just Think==All the meat you want to eat. Charlie
Ive been eating keto for a couple years now. As Jake said I post a lot of stuff here and it’s all keto / low carb. Desserts, fake potato dishes , baked bean knockoffs and more.

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Ive been eating keto for a couple years now. As Jake said I post a lot of stuff here and it’s all keto / low carb. Desserts, fake potato dishes , baked bean knockoffs and more.
Thanks so much

TuckersBarbeque

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 29, 2020
I don't know how people go without carbs. More power to you guys.
Even if my doctor came along and said if I don't stop eating carbs I'll die 10 yrs younger... eh, 10 yrs seems reasonable.

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
It is hard at first. No bread and potatoes? YUCK After 3 weeks--it gets a lot better. I barely miss them now. Down to 183. Yeah me! (now don't show me a picture of a homemade biscuit with butter oozing out)

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.