Louisiana grills model LG700 not holding temp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Pittman6150

Original poster
Jun 28, 2020
I have a 2013 LG 700 with a digital control board that does not hold temperature especially at
grilling temperatures. I saw an old post from 2014 and it was mentioned that the control board was not reliable. Is there a better quality aftermarket control board to replace part # 50125? I saw one from igniterdirect.com , but no idea if it is any better than the oem. Any suggestions for a replacement control board would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the late reply... Hang in here....

I think I understand, there are some settings in the control panel that can be adjusted... Maybe someone will chime in here and enlighten both of us....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky