• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Looking for Lang 48 in NE Fla

jaxgator

Joined Feb 10, 2018
Looking for lang 48 in NE Fla. Let me know if anyone wants to move one or knows of someone who does.

Thanks.

Spodie Odie

Joined Apr 17, 2019
I am right there with you my friend. I am hoping for an end of the year sale or something. I got it picked out but just can't spend the money right now.

jaxgator

Joined Feb 10, 2018
I see them for sale all of the time, but when i want one they are nowhere to be found. Ha. Good luck.

pwillie

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 30, 2012
I have a Lang 48 Original on a mobile trailer frame. Bought it new a couple of years ago and it is like new. If interested call cell phone 601 434 6161. I am near Mobile.

jaxgator

Joined Feb 10, 2018
I have a Lang 48 Original on a mobile trailer frame. Bought it new a couple of years ago and it is like new. If interested call cell phone 601 434 6161. I am near Mobile.
pwillie,

Thank you for your message. I really need a patio version to roll in and out of my garage by hand. Otherwise i would be very interested.

Thank you.

BubbaLang48

Joined Oct 1, 2019
I'm driving to Lang in a few weeks to pickup a 48". I'm in South Florida. Going through your backyard there and back. Just saying.

pwillie

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 30, 2012
I'm driving to Lang in a few weeks to pickup a 48". I'm in South Florida. Going through your backyard there and back. Just saying.
If you are in south Florida and going to Georgia, I don't think you are going through my back yard. I'm in Mississippi..............

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks