Looking for Lang 48 in NE Fla

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgator

Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Looking for lang 48 in NE Fla. Let me know if anyone wants to move one or knows of someone who does.

Thanks.

I am right there with you my friend. I am hoping for an end of the year sale or something. I got it picked out but just can't spend the money right now.

I see them for sale all of the time, but when i want one they are nowhere to be found. Ha. Good luck.

I have a Lang 48 Original on a mobile trailer frame. Bought it new a couple of years ago and it is like new. If interested call cell phone 601 434 6161. I am near Mobile.
pwillie,

Thank you for your message. I really need a patio version to roll in and out of my garage by hand. Otherwise i would be very interested.

Thank you.

I'm driving to Lang in a few weeks to pickup a 48". I'm in South Florida. Going through your backyard there and back. Just saying.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky