Look what I got for Christmas :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice...Looking forward to a Review...JJ

Looks really good. Can I borrow it when you're done. We always share books around here or I can trade you my Dr. Seuss book for it.

It's a book about the mindset of smoking. What goes into being a smoker and the science of smoking. Yes it has recipes but it's so much more than a how to book.
After reading it I think I understand what drive Franklin to succeed . It's a great read and a amazing journey

No smoking until spring??? Really? Get out there ...
I dont have the outdoor setup to protect the smoker :(  I built a small patio this past summer and will be buying a shed in the spring.  Next year should be better, as long as the LCDs dont freeze.  Waiting to hear if anything has any issues.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky