Long Lasting Cover

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mpviss

Original poster
Mar 12, 2021
Hey y’all, long time lurker, first post.

I’ve got a barrel smoker with an offset box and unsurprisingly the cover it came with when I bought it two years ago is now so brittle it tears every time I touch it.
I’m in the mid-Atlantic where we get pretty cold winters (20s/30s) and sweltering summers so I need a grill cover that will stand up to those swings over time.

Any recommendations for a cover that will last more than a couple seasons?

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Tennessee. A pic of your smoker will help people help you better.
Good point. Here’s what I’m working with. Haven’t had a chance to measure exact dimension
6F14CC4F-AEC0-4A34-8ED1-648DFB3AD38F.jpeg

Reactions: TNJAKE
I agree with the Cover Store. Have bought 2 from them ( propane grill, and Blackstone/Cart combo) Very nice covers

I have the cover that is made for my Oklahoma Joe and it have been around for about 4 years and is still in good condition.
Yeah. I don’t know if it’s the climate or what but I’ve had this kind of problem with every cover. I got the ok Joe’s branded cover when I bought the grill around the middle of 2019 and this is what it looks like now. I don’t drag it behind my car or anything, just lift it off, leave it on the patio, and then replace it when the grill cools down.
D8EE7361-83D7-4991-83E8-294BA11B3C0A.jpeg

Late update. Thanks for all the suggestions. Ordered from Texas original pits like h8that4u h8that4u suggested and the cover is really high quality. Size isn’t exact since they’re designed for their own products but it fits well enough. We’ll see what a couple summer/winter cycles does to it but it definitely feels like it will last longer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky