London Broil Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsteve

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
South West Florida
Sorry, only 1 pic. Family was getting rowdy trying to get to it.

I grilled it over high heat on my Weber kettle. No wood chips. Two different thermos' were giving me readings all over the place. I finally went by how it felt when I poked it with my finger.

Happy with how it came out. But then, London Broil is very easy to get right. Although if you get it wrong, may as well feed it to your dog.

I made a marinade that was mostly red wine, with a touch of Cider vinegar, and some common spices. I let it soak in the fridge for about 4-5 hours. I reserved some of the marinade. I added sauted onions, more bouilion, Worsty sauce, and butter, heated it up and used it as the finishing sauce. It was very good. However, I have used my own finishing sauce for years, and the family wants me to go back to that next time.

Looks great Steve nice job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice color inside and out. Thanks for the pics.

One pic was enough to tell it was perfect for me.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky