Lodge store

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
While traveling from Mississippi to West Virginia for my daughters wedding I had to stop by the Lodge store in South Pittsburg, TN. Got a grill pan, 14in pizza pan, egg rings, and a 2.5 qt Dutch oven. only thing they didn’t have was the cornbread stick pan. I could have spent a paycheck in there easily. That’s my 12yo son, Bryce, with me in the Panman pic.
DF2A89A5-65E6-4554-974E-52822AF84970.jpeg 625CCE7B-0BDE-4F66-8DEB-F838D9A1B0D2.jpeg 3AC314C4-ADA6-44B9-870A-7F5DD98B4848.jpeg 288A1FF0-9174-4AC2-8854-024114448351.jpeg
and a pic of the wife, Lesa, and myself. We clean up pretty good.
9BEDAA3A-1B29-40DD-9ABE-A8DEA9AD01F6.jpeg

I go to the 1 in Sevierville once in awhile due to it being close, to many things I want in there to be left alone , I did find a like new Lodge blued steel skillet at a yard sale recently for cheap. I need to hunt down my covered 2q to make some green beans in. If somebody has never been save some $ before you go as you will want to buy something lol

Reactions: JLeonard
mike243 mike243 you are so right! I shopped in their “seconds section”. Couldn’t find anything that would affect the cooking. Of course Im gonna have to get shelf unit for my cast iron. I’m collecting more and more of it.
BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma Thank you sir. I like to think I did pretty good with her.

You're gonna like that grill pan . Get some color on sausage , then slide the whole thing in the oven to finish .
20190720_185206.jpg
We have the pizza pan also . That's a great add . Enjoy .
Great pics of the family .

You got some nice pieces there! Congrats on the wedding! Good thing to have events to get all cleaned up for...nice pic of you and your wife

Ryan

Brokenhandle Brokenhandle thanks! wedding was originally set for May. But the COVID cancelled that. So she rescheduled. And in the intervening time the caterer and Florist went out of business. So we just went ahead with it and made due with what we had. It turned out great. My daughter was beautiful, I got a good one for a son in law, and the in-laws are good, down to earth folks.

Congratulations all around. You guys look very happy.

Good haul. Nice pics of your Family. Congrats on the Wedding. As I mentioned earlier, my Son got married Aug 1st, after postponing from April. I feel what you must have gone through. Now that it's over you must be relieved and able to relax a bit, right? Glad it all worked out during these crazy times we're all living in.

Oh and happy wishes to the newlyweds , knew I was forgetting something lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky