Local meat.. where to buy in So. Florida?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ClayH

Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Palm City, Fl
Hey guys, after reminiscing with my wife about the amazing side of beef we bought when we lived near Seattle, I've decided I need to find a local farm or butcher that sells sides of beef. We moved here at the beginning of the year, and have yet to find any recommendations for where to buy quality meat. I know there quite a few members from the area, so if anyone could chime in, it would be greatly appreciated.
If I can't find one here, anyone know of a quality butcher that ships to home?

I appreciate the help, Al. I was looking for a local butcher or farm, but that may have to be the route I go. Now I need to apply for that food-handlers business license so I can buy meat and beer on the cheap.

I appreciate the help, Al. I was looking for a local butcher or farm, but that may have to be the route I go. Now I need to apply for that food-handlers business license so I can buy meat and beer on the cheap.
Hey check out “ Rays Quality Meats in Ormond Beach and the one in Daytona on Nova Rd. Good luck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky