Loaf of Death

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awwww right....lotz of nooks and crannies for the melting butter to ooze into....thx for the post and inspiration, great time of year to crank out some bread
Chef Willie it is fantastic bread for that! The only problem with this bread is it doesn't last long enough!!!

Man...that looks really good!

I bet a nice slice of brisket and some smoked swiss cheese would be awesome between that bread!

What type of sandwiches would you make with that bad boy?

Man...that looks really good!

I bet a nice slice of brisket and some smoked swiss cheese would be awesome between that bread!

What type of sandwiches would you make with that bad boy?
The possibilities are endless, but it never makes it past slicing and just eating with butter or melted smoked cheese on it!!!

MAN O MAN! That looks excellent! 
drool.gif
  The habs woud be way too hot for my family's taste, but I will definately have to try this with the jalapenos.

Thanks so much!. 

MAN O MAN! That looks excellent! 
drool.gif
  The habs woud be way too hot for my family's taste, but I will definately have to try this with the jalapenos.

Thanks so much!. 
This was the first time I've put the habs in. It was fantastic!!! Of course it's fantastic with just the jalapenos. You can add cheese to the mix too.

For those that can't take the heat a tablespoon of evoo and fresh rosemary added to the mix is good. Basil or oregano can add a different twist. Oh the possibilities!

Would have been all over this when I was younger, bow it would probe have me curled up in the fetal position

This looks fabulous!  Please excuse my ignorance, but what is "fire water" and "habenero dust?"

This looks fabulous!  Please excuse my ignorance, but what is "fire water" and "habenero dust?"
if you search thru the op's threads that he started you will find descriptions of them...thats how I figured out what they are..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky