Little Help Please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big tex

Original poster
Jan 5, 2008
I posted earlier but I think I made a Mistake I had one question for the members. I have recently came across some mahogony from a cabinrt maker He assured me that it was kiln dried with no chemicals I was wondering if anyone has used or has heard of someone using it for smoking not for smoke flavor but mostle for fuel. Im not even sure if its a hardwood or not any suggestions would be helpful.

I personally have never used it but It's really good for furiture I've used plenty of it there. I don't think it would be very good but I'm sure there will be someone here that has a experience with it other than me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky