Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger® Food Drive is Today (5-14-22)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Guess I should have read this earlier...only missed the mailman by about 2 hours.

Ryan

First I've heard about this. Local PO doesn't publicize. Maybe it varies across the US?

March is "Scouting for Food" food drive in our Boy Scout Counsel. The date varies across the BSA Counsels.

First I've heard about this. Local PO doesn't publicize. Maybe it varies across the US?

March is "Scouting for Food" food drive in our Boy Scout Counsel. The date varies across the BSA Counsels.
It's a nationwide event on the second Saturday in May. This is the 30th anniversary (but 2020 and 2021 were skipped due to COVID). In years past they would put a plastic bag in your mailbox a week before as a reminder.

Now, I have a link in post #1 that includes a short video. This is sponsored by the Letter Carriers', not actually the post office. Although they pick-up food on their regular route, and use the post office vehicle. The video claims it's the largest one-day food drive in the nation.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky