Lets see'um. post up a photo of your outside Christmas lights.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Epstein Christmas (they didn't hang themselves)
epstein christmas.jpg

Awesome idea for a thread.

Outside the house

266077617_10227427585460484_4807329808250219088_n.jpg

Our tree, all decorations by wife except the rotating glitter-covered projecting star topper ... 5 year old daughter picked that one

IMG_0016.jpeg

And the back patio. A few years ago we realized we never get to enjoy the lights out front, so we added some out back too. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas.

7EFEC2F3-C036-46E9-93B7-F35040233344.jpg

Reactions: forktender
Awesome idea for a thread.

Outside the house

View attachment 519603

Our tree, all decorations by wife except the rotating glitter-covered projecting star topper ... 5 year old daughter picked that one

View attachment 519602

And the back patio. A few years ago we realized we never get to enjoy the lights out front, so we added some out back too. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas.

View attachment 519604
Wow another beautiful home.
You guys are very fortunate.
My spinal injury totally F'd me out of mine. We are heathly and happy though, it could be a lot worse, that's for sure.

Have a wonderful Christmas.
Dan.

What I'll do is on Christmas day, I will make another thread so people can cast their vote for best Christmas lights. I will let that run until New Years then on New Years day tally the votes and declare the winner of the SMF Christmas light contest.

Then I will P/M the winner for their address.
Good luck and Merry Christmas.
Dan

Reactions: 912smoker
Wow another beautiful home.
You guys are very fortunate.
My spinal injury totally F'd me out of mine. We are heathly and happy though, it could be a lot worse, that's for sure.

Have a wonderful Christmas.
Dan.
Thanks Dan - sorry to hear of the trials life has thrown at you. Sounds like you're due for some good karma. I will say we are lucky we bought in 2016. We could not afford our own house at what it's valued at today.

Reactions: forktender
There use to be an old guy in town that everyone called Mr. Christmas. His light show on his house was unreal. There are a few good ones around but nothing like Mr Christmas house

I gave up after my last spinal fusion, no ladders for me.

Love your Palm tree lights,
Sister in law is in Palm Bay FL and she has a little one in front done up like that also

David
Hah hah thank you - I feel like we have to do that living in FL. I grew up in PA, so decorating for Christmas in shorts and a T-Shirt still feels like a novelty even though I have lived in FL for 15 years now.

so decorating for Christmas in shorts and a T-Shirt still feels like a novelty

Ha , not me I would love that, instead of 4 layers of cloths , 2 layers of gloves and a ladder on an icy driveway . Now that Christmas

If we could we would also be in Florida with a nice green Christmas,

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky