Let it snow!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shhhhhhhhh!!!

We're ready too, but NO HURRY !!!

That looks like it will do the Job though!!

Bear

Shhhhhhhhh!!!

We're ready too, but NO HURRY !!!

That looks like it will do the Job though!!

Bear
Actually it's a little reverse psychology. I bought the UTV this spring and just bought the plow last week. The neighbor bought a snowmobile.  So between the two of us we pretty much guarnteed a little to no snow winter!
biggrin.gif

Polaris??? Looks like it.

We have 3 rangers. All plow great.

The work horse is the ranger 6x6.

Actually it's a little reverse psychology. I bought the UTV this spring and just bought the plow last week. The neighbor bought a snowmobile.  So between the two of us we pretty much guarnteed a little to no snow winter!
biggrin.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
  Hope it works---NO
xmas_snowman.gif
Needed here at the Den!!

Bear

Polaris??? Looks like it.

We have 3 rangers. All plow great.

The work horse is the ranger 6x6.
Yep. Polaris Ranger XP 900. Should have plenty power. I will throw a couple tubes of sand in the back for a little extra weight and I should be good. Heated cab so I can stay warm while plowing. I bet that 6X6 can get some things accomplished!

Nice unit!! Takes the chore out of it for sure! And yeah, you probably won't get much snow now.

I use an aging Yamaha Big Bear ATV with plow. I'm a bit worried about this year myself. I just put in a new battery so something is guaranteed to break.

Yep. Polaris Ranger XP 900. Should have plenty power. I will throw a couple tubes of sand in the back for a little extra weight and I should be good. Heated cab so I can stay warm while plowing. I bet that 6X6 can get some things accomplished!

You have no idea what we put it through on the farm. It has almost 10000 miles on it. Lol

Only major thing I have done is new bearings in the trans last winter.

I got a new plow truck the other year and we got killed with snow that year! I'm hoping most of the snow holds off till January our slow season!

Believe it or not.. I miss snowmobiling ... moved down here in 79 from upstate NY just a couple miles off Lake Ontario ... so we got the lake effect snow all the time ...

That's a nice looking rig!

I wish it would just cool down enough down here to turn the air off & open up the house!

Al

I need to do an oil change and replace the cutting edge on my blade and ill be ready for it.

Nice looking rig.

My loader is ready, I still live there JD just dang East 

of lake Ontario.

Ya'll  know what that means.

Used to be fun, not so much anymore.

Ed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky