• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

LEM MAX VAC AND VACUUM SEALERS UNLIMITED PREMIUM BAGS

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 8, 2013
here is a little video demo i did. i sealed a small plastic cup in a new Vacuum Sealers Unlimited Premium bag that i just received today with my LEM Max Vac vacuum sealer and the results were very impressive. im sold on the bags and the unit !!!!!!

normally where i live we get food saver bags on sale at Wallyworld for about 40 cents each. i got these bags for 18 cents Canadian and a little bit of shipping, probably all totaled i did better than 20 cents. our dollar didnt SUCK so bad when i ordered them ...  ha ha ha

I DIDNT SHOW THE ACTUAL SEALING CAUSE I THINK EVERY ONE KNOWS HOW TO RUN A VACUUM SEALER.
i can not see ever buying any other bags .....

I AM VERY IMPRESSED

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Here is a beer can crush test I did with Lisa's premium bags on my cheapie Foodsaver:

I normally double seal for additional protection.  In this test I did a single seal to challenge the bag.  You can see the result.

Her customer service is top notch, too!

Good luck and good smoking.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.