• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

LEM 8.5 inch Mighty bite slicer

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Good morning folks!
I'm being told that Santa is getting me a new slicer. And I believe it's the LEM 8.5 inch belt driven mighty bite slicer. Anyone here have one?
It comes with both blades. And looks well made from what I could tell from pics and feedback. Any input would be appreciated.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Wow Steve, you must have been a good boy this year! Looking forward to hearing responses, sounds like a heck of a slicer.

Ryan

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Not familiar with that slicer, but good luck with it...JJ

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Sounds like a great Xmas gift Steve! One thing about meat slicer blades, have a pair of kevlar gloves on your hands anytime and every time you're dealing with them. RAY

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Sounds like a great Xmas gift Steve! One thing about meat slicer blades, have a pair of kevlar gloves on your hands anytime and every time you're dealing with them. RAY
Oh yeah! Learned that with the slicer I have now.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
Good morning folks!
I'm being told that Santa is getting me a new slicer. And I believe it's the LEM 8.5 inch belt driven mighty bite slicer. Anyone here have one?
It comes with both blades. And looks well made from what I could tell from pics and feedback. Any input would be appreciated.
And have you sliced anything besides a finger playing with the blades?

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
And have you sliced anything besides a finger playing with the blades?
Haha! No fingers! I did slice up 6 pounds of beef for jerky. Went through like a hot knife through butter. No play in in the guide or slide. All cuts were uniform. I'm happy with it.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
Congrats on the new slicer Steve. Sounds like you have a good unit!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.