Leftover recipes?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timstalltaletav

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
Llewellyn PA aka God's Country
Anyone have any interesting recipes using leftover king crab? I usually make sure there aren't any leftovers but tonight I hit a wall trying to finish up the meal.

I probably have about 1/2 pound or so of meat I cleaned from the legs and packed up in the fridge.

I was thinking fettuccine Alfredo with crab meat but just checking if anyone has something more interesting.

Happy New Year's to all the SMF family!!!

Anyone have any interesting recipes using leftover king crab? I usually make sure there aren't any leftovers but tonight I hit a wall trying to finish up the meal.

I probably have about 1/2 pound or so of meat I cleaned from the legs and packed up in the fridge.

I was thinking fettuccine Alfredo with crab meat but just checking if anyone has something more interesting.

Happy New Year's to all the SMF family!!!

Stuffed Shrimp
Crab Cakes

Reactions: Steve H and SonnyE
The BEST omelette I ever made was stuffed with Crab, Sharp Cheddar and tender crisp Asparagus Tips. A topping of Hollandaise took the omelette over the top...JJ

Reactions: zwiller
LOL. Thought I had it but Jimmy beat me.

Like the alfredo idea too, maybe also consider adding to stuffed shells. Jealous, we always used to get some but it is really pricey now, more than scallop. Never used to be. Not that anyone asked, but the key to "cooking" (it's already cooked but frozen) is to thaw it.

Crab makes a nice quiche as well.

Chris

I was gonna say just chop it up & add some mayo & whatever spices you like & have it on crackers!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky