Last of the Covid Truisms

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Well, this ends my burst of philosophical thinking regarding the Covid. Now I can return my brain to its natural place--the gutter.
Gary

16.jpg

18.jpg

15.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

And the truest of all truisms:

17.jpg

Sorry to hear this is the last of the truisms Gary, are you gonna start the falsisms next? I really like the first one.

Chris

Gary, you managed to top yourself! Excellent! Thanks, helps keep[ the day moving along.

Liked them all Gary! Who knows, maybe this will actually be over some day, or not. RAY

I'm good with it anymore . I get along with the dog way better than a store full of people .
Not to mention the wealth I've accumulated by cutting my own hair .

I was running a pair of clippers with a #2 blade for years before covid Rich, and have pretty much gotten used to wearing my hazmat mask everywhere. I'd just like to be able to hit the road in my camper while dragging the boat and not have to worry about germs on stuff like picnic tables and hose bibs. It'd be really nice to be able to go fishing again. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky