• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last of the Covid Truisms

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
HEHEHE Gary that's great.

Warren

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Sorry to hear this is the last of the truisms Gary, are you gonna start the falsisms next? I really like the first one.

Chris

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Gary , those were the best of the best .

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Gary, you managed to top yourself! Excellent! Thanks, helps keep[ the day moving along.

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Liked them all Gary! Who knows, maybe this will actually be over some day, or not. RAY

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
maybe this will actually be over some day, or not.
I'm good with it anymore . I get along with the dog way better than a store full of people .
Not to mention the wealth I've accumulated by cutting my own hair .

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
I'm good with it anymore . I get along with the dog way better than a store full of people .
Not to mention the wealth I've accumulated by cutting my own hair .
I was running a pair of clippers with a #2 blade for years before covid Rich, and have pretty much gotten used to wearing my hazmat mask everywhere. I'd just like to be able to hit the road in my camper while dragging the boat and not have to worry about germs on stuff like picnic tables and hose bibs. It'd be really nice to be able to go fishing again. RAY

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Good one Gary!!
The peeing section in the pool is my favorite!!

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.