Last night's sandwiches.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Did a couple sandwiches with fries last night. Kind of a take on Domino's Italian sandwich.

IMG_20230109_180700482.jpg

Made with ciabatta bread. Layered with sautéed onions and peppers, sandwich pepperoni, Genoa salami, hot capicola, slather of mayo, and broiled. Then splashed with Italian dressing. And a side of fries. I used some of the hot sauce brine instead of malt vinegar. That was a game changer!

Nice Steve, I know you said last night but I could dive into that instead of my peanut butter toast.

Looks like a great sandwich, love the ingredients

David
Thanks David! I'll be having one for lunch. But with french bread.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I did pretty much the same thing last night. Been making knock-offs of the Domino's Italian subs for years. I just like them much better with all the meats being homemade. Nice looking sammy Steve!!

Robert

Never had a sandwich from dominos but what you made looks tasty as hell. Also your thread title makes me think of a dirty movie lol. Not sure why......I'm immature. Nice work bud

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222 and bauchjw
Wow! I think that is a far cry from a Dominoes Sandwich Steve! I didn’t even know they had one, but I can’t imagine it being near yours🤣 Awesome, looks delicious as they get! I’m sensing a shift from Soups to sandwiches, a logical progression!!!

I did pretty much the same thing last night. Been making knock-offs of the Domino's Italian subs for years. I just like them much better with all the meats being homemade. Nice looking sammy Steve!!

Robert
Never had a sandwich from dominos but what you made looks tasty as hell. Also your thread title makes me think of a dirty movie lol. Not sure why......I'm immature. Nice work bud
Wow! I think that is a far cry from a Dominoes Sandwich Steve! I didn’t even know they had one, but I can’t imagine it being near yours🤣 Awesome, looks delicious as they get! I’m sensing a shift from Soups to sandwiches, a logical progression!!!
Looks delicious Steve. I like it.
Thanks guys!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky